Regarding Mr Stephenson?s article, see http://www.livit.co.uk/theoryofeverything/paper1.html
, I have two questions:

1. Quoting from Mr Stephenson?s article:
"The need for dark energy is removed because this dynamical theory for G predicts that G is zero outside the boundary of any individual galaxy or any rotating galaxy cluster. Without gravitational attractions between individual galaxies, or galaxy clusters, one would expect a faster expansion of the universe than current theory predicts"

It is however observed that the expansion of the universe is accelerating, not just faster than theory predicts. This observed acceleration cannot be explained by intergalactic absence of gravity, instead, supposing the observations are right, only some repelling force, contrary to gravity could account for the observed accelerated expansion.
From what I understand, acceleration is always the direct result of a force and can never result from the absence of forces.

2. In the last section of the article, it is mentioned that the spinning of electrons could account for the selfstabilization of electrons.
Two things I do not understand here, firstly, the fact that particles have a spin does to my rudimentary quantummechanical knowledge not imply that those particles are actually spinning, instead the concept of spin has more to do with the amount of symmetry a particle has. Secondly, at the start of the article it s conjectured that local gravity could be caused by remotely rotating matter, while in the case of the electrons it seems that the local gravity is then caused by local spinning, so I am a bit lost here..

Finally let me say that the ideas brought forth in the mentioned article as a whole are in my view a bold kick-off in the long lasting attempt to unify quantum theory with relativity.

Regards, Hugo