First things first..
No one in the without intelligence and therefore no one is stupid.. We know why we are discussing the science here .. We have a purpose behind all the disussion .. it is making all of us more aware of the truths .. we are acheiving (or atleast trying to achieve) greater awareness and then some say that together as a whole we do not have a purpose...
I disagree and have a good logical reason behind it.
======================
1. Evolution has no discernable goal.
REP: All around I see desired destiny... How come the goal becomes discernable when we talk about the Life as a whole... Thats so dull that I could resist my outburst.
============================
2. Evolution does not act to increase lifespan, in general. Evolution is about living long enough to reproduce. This is why evolution can actually produce things that will kill a species. Sickle cell may kill you, but in a place where you're likely to die early of malaria, it provides you the chance to live at least long enough to breed.
REP: Agree . But Evolution is all about finding my passion and to exprience it for longest period... As Human I hope I am experiencing much more using my intellignce that any other species therefore I want to increase my Life Span...
And Hence OUR GOAL should be(or if it not already) to Increase the Life Span...
==============================
3. There is scientific knowledge and there are other kinds of knowledge. Saying that something is not scientific is not the same as saying that it's not true or that it's not useful.
REP:Agree.
===========================
4. Evolution, indeed science itself, does not guarantee survival for us or any other species. If anything, this is a lesson that we need to be careful and pay attention.
REP:Evolution can not guarantee anything .. It is a name given to a process limited within its defintion of Life and its related problems...
It we extend the term for non-living beings(without worring about the domain) then even stars has such a process in place...
No one guarnatee the Survival of Universe...
BUT AS PART OF THE UNIVERSAL EVOLUTION WE MUST TRY TO EXTEND THE LIFE SPAN OF THE UNIVERSE OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT EXIST.. AND MAJORITY OF US WILL AGREE THAT WE SHOULD NOT EVAPORATE SINCE WE HAVE COME INTO EXISTENCE AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME... If this desire is hardoced into the system then we can call it the destiny...
And OUR the destiny is to survive whether using Worm Holes or using God.
===========================