Are you sure? Those of the Jewish faith didn't get it? Those who are Shiite, Suni, Alawite didn't get it. Those who are Hindu, Buddhist didn't get it. And even within the family of Christianity, beginning most obviously with Martin Luther there has been violent disagreement that turned into many a bloody war with respect to that interpretation.

I find it hard to believe the message is subject to unambiguous interpretation when people stick swords into other people, when people burn other people at the stake, due to different interpretations. Reconsider your statement. And I most certainly consider my personal friend who is a Lutheran minister a very sincere Christian and I think he and philege would not agree on much of anything other than the temperature at which water boils: Certainly nothing theological.

Martin Luther was a rebellious priest, who could not contain his celibacy and sought a way out So he began by throwing the Holy Bread to the floor. It was not long after that that he found release by marrying a rebellious nun. He will get his reward for causing a split and terrible war within the Catholic Church.