I'm well aware of oral tradition. I am also well aware that it is always inaccurate: No exceptions. Any half-way decent law school class contains an exercise that proves, beyond any doubt, that eye witness accounts are unreliable. I know ... I was fooled when I took the class just like everyone else. And we weren't right 10 minutes later much less 10s of decades later. If god existed he should have given them a video camera.

And I'm being serious. You are a goat farmer in the middle of nowhere and some guy comes down from a mountain and tells you about a burning bush ... vs. someone comes down and shows you a video. Which is the miracle?

Jesus' disciples did not include a scribe.The writers of the Talmud didn't write about Jesus Christ. But the writers of the Quran were scholars with a tradition of accurately recording events and Islamic texts clearly state that your religion's golden moment was a fraud.

So I challenge you to apply your own argument to the issue ... or do you only believe you argument when it supports your prejudice? Sorry to be harsh but you can't have it both ways ... Scribes are accurate when I like what they wrote but I can ignore them when I don't. Let me again remind you my major complaint is not religion ... it is hypocrisy. Strive to be consistent.

Consider for a minute the number of books considered at the Councils of Nicea. How many of the possible biblical texts were included? How many were not? How was the decision made what to indclude and what to exclude? The truth is that you have NEVER read a single excluded book such as the Book of Jasher. I encourage you to do so.

DA Morgan