Dear DA

You said...
If you believe in the theological description, the only one that matters, yes.

A couple of simple examples that I personally would find extremely convincing:

1. Stop all earthquakes ... everywhere ... I don't mean just the big 7.0 and above earthquakes ... I mean all of them.

2. Violate the known laws of physics. Not a mediocre violation from the standpoint of the lay-public but one that would impress a Feynmann or an Einstein. Perhaps change the value of Pi to be precisely 3.0000000000000000000000000000000.

My answer to 1 is from the Bible, where God said "They shall seek a sign but none shall be given them." If God gave a Sign then God would Lie, because God said he would give no sign.
My answer to 2 is common sense, if God Doesn't lie why ask Him for a sign that makes a LIE True.

And Finally, why is my conversion to Atheism so important to you? Why does my thinking a God exists have to be changed, or argued? I am not forcing my belief off on you, and yet you insist on attacking my belief. Makes me think like you are Running from God because God Scares you, and that is rather Juvenile.
I have a challenge for you then, if you are not afraid, find in the Bible how God spoke to Elijah. If you can't find it, then you aren't worthy to KNOW God.

I think to much I think.
rlb60123