"Darwin's general theory presumes the development of life from non-life and..."

It does nothing of the sort.

"Natural selection is the naturalistic equivalent to domestic breeding. Over the centuries, human breeders have produced dramatic changes in domestic animal populations by selecting individuals to breed. Breeders eliminate undesirable traits gradually over time. Similarly, natural selection eliminates inferior species gradually over time."

There are some parallels with animal husbandry, but I wouldn't call natural selection the equivalent of breeding domestic animals. Also, what do you mean by "inferior species"?

"Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a theory in crisis in light of the tremendous advances we've made in molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics over the past fifty years. We now know that there are in fact tens of thousands of irreducibly complex systems on the cellular level."

Then it should be easy for you to name a few of these tens of thousands.

"Although the tiniest bacterial cells are incredibly small, weighing less than 10-12 grams..."

A bacterium weighing less than 10 grams?!? Lies I tell you!

"And we don't need a microscope to observe irreducible complexity. The eye, the ear and the heart are all examples of irreducible complexity, though they were not recognized as such in Darwin's day."

Is that right? Can you explain how the eye, ear and heart are irreducibly complex?

"Religion offer very simple answers..."

You know something? I think we've found common ground here.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
--S. Lewis