let me explain where the diffinition came from.

According to your "expert" link, there are 6 religions. Methoidist, Baptist, Catholic are three of them. instead of them being Christians they claim they are 3 seperate religions. The non christian religions are Jewish, Muslim/Islam and Buddhist. Another problem with your link is that it only shows the us.

It does not take into count the 100000 wiccans in texas that i personally know of. I dont know of all the groups, not to mention the thousands of ones not associated with the Council for the Magickal Arts (CMA) (by the by, having the spelling with the k seperates the belief in witch craft fror the magic of fantasy).

According to Christians (who you claim to not be, yet you accept their definitions) there are 4 religions Christianity, Islam/Muslim, and judisim, and everything else is pagan and therefore classified as devil worship and not considered a religion.

Why, if your Atheist, do you constantly accept the Christian definition of things. I would hazzard a guess that once upon a time you were a hardcore, bible thumping chistian, who one day found that god did not give the frown miracles that you believed that he promised you. Perhaps in Vietnam? Sorry to say that you still follow their teaching, frown even if you claim to be Atheist.

Its been proven that stats like the ones that religions use can prove anything. All you have to do is set up limiting factors that will block anything you dont want to be considered. I actually saw where they were doing that poll. If you were anything but one of their selected groups, your vote got discarded. that is why they dont show any wiccan, or druidism or other religions.

now if your just defining major as a number such as 1 percent of the population, then, no wicca isnt, at least in the US. It has less than .1 percent of the population. part of the problem is that so many have never come out as wiccan because of how their friends and such treat other wiccans that are out.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.