I dont live near Amarillo because of a cult. Wicca is not a cult, and I lived here before I even knew there were other pagans here. I live here because of family. I have no idea where you get the idea that its not the norm. I certainly did not say so.

Jews have never had christians (nazis were not acting as christians even if they were) say that they should be killed on sight, so why should they pretend they arent Jews. On the other hand, it was not that long ago if christians found some one was a witch, they would use the trail of water the that buy tying a heavy rock to the witches feet and throw them in the lake. If they floated, they were witches and were burned. if they did not float they were just sick minded christians that had been saved.

If Christians would see that you lost your job if they found you were an athiest, do you think you would really have let anyone know. I know people who have lost their jobs, their homes and other stuff because they let their "friends" know they were witches. Of course, once they realise the witch was serious, they were friends anymore.

I know several gay and lesbian witches. they say it is a lot easier to get accepted for being homosexual that being a witch. Of course we dont go around telling people we are witches. We dont want to lose our homes and jobs.

In england where its more acceptable to be a witch there are over 300000 witches. do you really think that the 500000 world wide is plauable when one relatively small country has 60 percent of that number. when a religions numbers in the millions, regardless if the number is 1 million of 50 million, it still is has the right to be considered to be a major one. Just look at scientology, its considered to be a major religion on its own, yet its out numbered in the us by wicca.

Since you refuse to see truths when they are shown to you, go ahead and follow the christian leaders that tell you we are nothing but a handfull of misfits. after all you are a christian no matter what you claim. You listen to them for all their definitions and explination. so you are obviously one.

since there is no way to get through to you the truth, ill let you have the last word and continue to spread the christian teachings.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.