Erduardo, fine, mock my statement on a kill-or-be-killed world, it just proves how ignorant you are.

"They transfer their violent urges onto other people, demonise them, then sublimate those urges by attacking those people, at first verbally, often using violent imagery, then ultimately physically." "Ring any bells?"

May I ask how you know this?

You imply I am a pyschopath because I want them all dead? I want them all dead because they are a menace and a problem; a burden, an object of fear. There's two ways to get rid of your fears, well three;
1. Fight them and try to be victorious
2. Run away from them for ever
3. Ignore them and hope they disappear
You, it would appear seem to be on the side of these psychopaths. So you are either; a psychopath, incredibly ignorant or incredibly lazy.
I will assume that you are ignorant and therefore assume that you don't fear them because you will not accept your mortality, no human will (atheist or not). The odds are slim for you or anyone you care about to be attacked by a psycho, so you don't care. Well please, for the sake of not being ignorant, try to empathise for both the parents of the psychopath who have to hear that (through no fault of theirs) their offspring had raped and decapitated a 9 year old girl, and more importantly, empathise for the parents of the nine year old girl who through the fault of society and their misguided views on reality, have lost their daughter for ever. What are your views now?

"Yes, what a wonderful place the world would be under your reign of amoral logic and precognitive justice."

Amoral?! you are the one who is amoral my friend, you will allow benevolent humans to be killed by sadistic whackos. What is wrong with you?

The merciless deserve no mercy!

And finally,
after being subjected to your anti-human views I can clearly see that you in-fact are a psychopath. What do you have to say to that? You are not? Well, to quote you; That's what they all say.

Sorry Justine,
I just couldn't let him get away with that rubbish he was posting.