"I don't think someone who continually proposes a baby killing agenda is fit to judge anything.

Have you any idea how much like a psychopath you sound?"

Sigh, another person blinded by the reflex of morals. First of all, let me remind you that these psychopaths enjoy brutally killing other human beings for NO REASON. They cruise around in their cars and pick out a victim thinking "that young girl would be nice to torture and then kill - eventually BWA HA HA!" Do you really consider them to be human? This is a kill-or-be-killed world and mercy for humans may be all fine and dandy -but mercy for animals and psychopaths?! Do we need them? Do we like them? Do they need our help? Well the only way to help these scums of the earth is through genetic engineering, which you as a moral person would undoubtedly deem wrong. Just as wrong as killing these sick people at birth?

No Erduado I am not a psychopath, but if I was, I would be killing your baby for fun. As opposed to killing a baby to save your baby. Don't let your first priority be morals, let it be sense.