Originally Posted By: paul

Quote:
If they get it wrong they lose their jobs

and don't forget they also kill people.

but that's ok as long as the delusion continues , right?

And mostly they don't. In fact they keep their jobs because all the modern electronics that depend on QM in the design process keeps on working. Is your computer still working today? Thank the engineers that included QM in the design process. Is your GPS still working? Thank the engineers that included both QM and GR in their design process. Do you know any engineers of modern technology that don't use QM and or GR in their design process?

Ok, Gentle Readers. I think you get the idea. Paul refuses to accept that modern science exists. It is all some sort of huge (and I really mean HUGE) conspiracy. How they manage to get the millions of people involved in the conspiracy to work together I'm not sure. He doesn't recognize the old saw, "You can fool all of the people some of the time and you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". He of course may fit in the category "some of the people all of the time".

Any way it obviously impossible to get him to admit that he may be wrong, so that is about as far as I need to go on this thread. I don't know why I bother to answer him. I guess I just keep hoping.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.