By the way Paul just as an catch up on some QM we once discussed the fact a light from a torch or any light source really could be made to extinguish by injecting more power or reflecting the power in a special way which is very counter-intuitive to classic physics.

It's actually now been done now in the labs

http://phys.org/news/2014-06-strange-physics-laser.html

The interesting part now is to upscale the experiment even larger with macro entangled leds.

Again you probably won't accept it but the result is interesting no matter what you actually believe is happening. The world got very interesting post all the 2008 groundbreaking experiments which was the culmination of a decade of careful studies.

So how was I able to predict what would happen a few years in advance smile

For Bill S there is a message in that about the connectivity between Power and QM as we had discussed. Unfortunately it still doesn't answer the basic question about why and what is driving the process.

Not sure why Bill G is wasting time trying to convince you what is happening but the observation itself is rather interesting and if there is a GOD he has a whacky sense of humour.

Last edited by Orac; 06/17/14 08:24 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.