Quote:
It is not from the FDA as you stated.

I didn't state it , the info on the link did.

maybe they had a dead link because corrupt politics was
able to refute and withdraw the document so they removed
the dead link.

also I couldn't find it either , so I guess that the 1/4 million dollar contribution paid off.

or was it the 5000 copies of the senators book.

anyway its nice to know that big pharma is allowed to consult
with elected officials while they are writing bills that would
protect them from lawsuits that might be pursued by the people
who elected them.

this way big pharma writes the laws that govern big pharma
and they only need to contribute to election funds and buy books for doctors written by senators who also write
the laws in return.

Quote:
Lilly boosted the sales of Frist's book on bioterrorism, published after Sept. 11, 2001, by buying 5,000 copies and distributing them to doctors.

Smith, Frist's spokesman, said Lilly's promotion of the book did not affect the company's relationship with the senator.

"All of the book sales were handled by the publisher," Smith said. "I don't know that Senator Frist knew who was buying how many copies at what time."

As the head of the political committee to elect Republican senators, Frist was heavily involved in fund raising.

The pharmaceutical and health products industry gave the Republican campaign committee nearly $4 million, the largest amount from a corporate contributor, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Jamie Court, executive director of the Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights, said the liability protection is the drug companies' "first payback" for big campaign contributions.

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/December2002/FristsNewSenate24.htm

Quote:
The original study which implicated vaccines in autism has been completely refuted and withdrawn.

do you have a link to that info?

or has that info been refuted and withdrawn also?

if it hasn't yet been refuted and withdrawn as you call it
how much of a contribution would it take to get it refuted and withdrawn?

and to which political party should the bribe be addresses to?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.