Quote:
There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site.

Quote:
However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.

precautionary measure!

Quote:
Since 2001

after 71 years of non caution.

so only about 80% of the population has had the
non caution measured mercury injections?

silver looking flakes in the vial...( not actual silver )

Quote:
As for those 'imagined' silver flakes. Neither Benedetta, nor myself claimed them to be mercury in pure metal form, but they were obviously some kind of mercury containing precipitate.

Quote:
I do know that my kids DPT vials were shaken, by different nurses...I could actually see the silver flakes in the vial."

Scary or what!! "Thimerosal should be stored at room temperature protected from light", according to the Sigma product instructions, but vaccines require refridgeration. I can only shudder about those 'silver flakes' in the vials, injected into Benedetta's, (and GOD knows how many other) children.

Quote:
I do know that my kids DPT vials were shaken, by different nurses.

A young nurse that acted very conscientious got the vial out of the refrig, turned her watch over to her wrist so she could time it and then proceeded to turn it upside down and right side up during the alloted time- in a rather gentle manner.

I could actually see the silver flakes in the vial.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2012/12/the-british-dimension-the-who-mercury-cover-up-and-the-cdc.html

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.