Originally Posted By: Orac

Personally I would take the odds of mercury poisoning any day over whatever the vaccine is stopping but hey you feel free to not take them Paul we just might get lucky yet

I recall when I was young that I had most of the usual childhood diseases. Measles, chicken pox, mumps (kind of twice, I swelled up on one side, went down, then swelled up on the other side) I think whooping cough. When I was 7 I had something that nearly killed me. I don't remember it very well, mostly when I was recovering. I remember how good that poached egg tasted. It was the first "solid" food I had when I started getting better.

My sister had scarlet fever. For that we were quarantined. And afterward they treated the house with burning sulfur. That was standard practice at the time.

And of course there was always the worry about polio. None of us got it, but it was the big worry for parents.

There were plenty of normal childhood diseases that killed a number of children every year. My oldest sister died when she was about a year and a half old. This was in the "good old days" when we weren't being destroyed by all thse vaccines that are making us sick.

So I am with you Orac. The vaccines are really a lot better than what we get without them.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.