Originally Posted By: Orac
Sorry I had to get someone to translate it for me

I am told it is quite standard but the word approval doesn't work for me it translates funny .. if I replace it with the word consent it works for me ...

... Approval is one of those horrible words ... Rigid is another that causes problems for me.
Orac, thanks for taking all that trouble. Joke-kingly--that is, with a smile and even with a good laugh I say, your response has my sincere approval!
==============
(I assume you know that BTW is an acronym and a short way of saying,'by the way')

So, BTW, this dialogue you and I are now having shows two things:

1. The value of using the dialogue method--that is, using questions and comments, preferably short ones--back and forth until there is real communication and understanding.

2. It is a win/win game, not a zero-sum (I-win,you-lose) game--the kind that too many politicians love to use. Real statesmen and women prefer the dialogue method.

PROFILES HELP
This is why I like to know at least a few things about people-- www.wondercafe.ca does this well--who write in social media like SAGG.

======
Orac, with your "approval" smile and/or consent, may I give you a few more details of my use of pneumatherapy--the kind of hypnotherapy used by the world famous Dr. Milton Erickson? I used his gentle method numerous times, and not just on my daughter.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org