ABOUT THE EGO AND HOLISTIC HEALTH

Check out: http://www.bu.edu/sth/
On a scholarship, I did a 2 year Program there, in 1954 & 1955. In 1954, the famous Rev. Martin Luther King was then just one of the 500 theology students, newly graduated as a minister. That was when I went in to do some post graduate studies. He was born, Jan.1s/29, almost exactly one year before I was--Jan. 14, 1930.

My Theme was:THE HISTORY OF IDEAS. For other info check out: http://www.lindsayking.ca

I now feel that my post graduate studies at Boston University got me started on the path of thinking, holistically, about health matters, and unitheistically, about beliefs that matter.
=============================

BTW, It was at BU that I became very curious about the value of hypnotism, which, to get away from the myths, peoples fears of mind control and the stage-like hocus pocus, I now call pneumatherapy.

For your information, I have found that
ALL HYPNOSIS IS SELF-HYPNOSIS

Some people are such good self-hypnotic subjects types that they can go into trance, even without being aware that they are doing so. And we need to be beware, it is a power that can be used for good, or ill.

In 1964, I discovered that my daughter, Catherine King (then just over 7 years old (now 57)--check her out on Face Book--had this ability as a young child.

For several reasons, she developed a life-threatening lung disease--and developed pneumonia five times that winter.

When she became deadly ill, with the approval of our family doctor and the ones at the hospital, I used pneumatherapy on her. To the amazement of all involved, within days she recovered. Went back to school, ever accelerated a grade, and was never bed-ridden again. The story, which I wrote, was published, by a reputable anthologist interested in such stories.

Good subjects are quite capable of doing self-hypnosis--even by accident--and convincing themselves that they are anyone they want and choose to be.

On more than one occasion, I--and I am a well-trained hypnotherapist--have help victims help themselves and thus get themselves out of the unhealthy state into which they had put themselves. This is such a simple process that it can be even be done over the phone, which I have often.

Virtually all victims of any kind of obsessive compulsive neurosis and addiction, can help themselves undo the process. As a volunteer with a prominent addiction centre in Toronto, I have helped hundreds of such victims do so. Because I was allowed to work with large groups.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org