Originally Posted By: paul
but to stop every single person driving down a highway to check all of them is overkill.

Except, statistics show, it works and is effective. Given the data, rationality informs us it is not 'overkill' - it is the single most effective tactic invented to date.

It's all a part of the united nations agenda 21 which is to
mass people into the cities so that people can be exterminated
easier.

Paranoid much? And you may want to read agenda 21 on your own - whomever fed you this info was blowing hot air up your skirt. Agenda 21 actually proposes the very opposite of what you claim it does - it calls for manageable-sized cities and improvement to rural infrastructure. It asks governments to actively avoid excessive urbanization and the formation of overly-large urban areas.

Its also a non-binding agreement, so one has to wonder what you're so worked up about. But I can see where your opposition comes from - it is full of horrible ideas. Ensuring the poor have access to food & shelter - how atrocious! Prevent people from living in pools of their own sewage - how dare they! Mandating pollution controls - oh, the horror! Building local economies - no capitalism please! Not cutting down all the forests - O2; who needs it!

Yep, it that agenda 21 sure is a bad thing. Causing caring for people, building economies, all while not destroying the biosphere is the mark of the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that the U.S. needs to be dictated to by the united nations.

And since the UN lacks that capability, one wonders what you are complaining about. The US must ratify all agreements procured by the UN - the UN cannot unilaterally dictate policy & law to the US.

Also , I truly believe that it would benefit the U.S. if we would remove ourselves as members of the united nations.

Given your apparent lack of knowledge of how the UN works, and how UN treaties and agreement make it into US law, I'd say your not in a position to make an informed decision in regards to the UN's relationship with the US...

Bryan

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA