Quote:
perhaps you should try living in a country that really does practice oppression before you comment, I personally have lived in two.

then simply go back to either of the countries that you experienced oppression in since you seem to think that freedoms aren't anything special and should not be something that a
citizen should protect.

Quote:
rednecks are the first against the wall because they are deemed useless for any task

I'm not sure what your definition of a red neck is orac , but
lets think about this , a red neck in my world is someone who
does not need someone like yourself to survive.

nothing that you will ever do will help him to survive.

in fact someone like yourself would be a hardship to a red neck in a survival situation.

on the other hand someone like yourself is totally dependent on
red neck's for their survival.

really , what worth would you be , what could you do in a
survival situation to survive?

would you go out to the red necks farms and steal food?
would you try to trade them some of your QM BS for food?
would you go steal the contents of a red necks semi truck?
of course that would be after all the non red necks supplies
in the cities have been stolen and consumed already.

it would be like the walking dead roaming around looking for something but only finding lead based products.

hopefully it will never come to that but until we begin to
manufacture products in the U.S. our economy will continue to
shrink every year.

and more and more prisons will be constructed for the non red necks who are packed into the cities that cant find any income
so they must resort to crime as an income source and then
they become an income source for the gestapo and the prison industry.

what tickles me is your use of those two oppressive countries that you have lived in that you claim are worse as far as freedoms are concerned , yet you use them as a discussion point in a forum to argue that what freedoms we are loosing really isn't much to worry about , that tells me that your just not very bright.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.