Leo I not being unkind or seeking to discourage you because you have put in alot of time into your theory but can I make some comments and some things to think about

1.) The motivation or idea behind seems to almost be 3D geometry shapes. My criticism is you are attempting to make non classic QM objects real and 3D.

If you understand anything of QM you should realise such concepts as shape are completely foreign to a virtual particle and nonsensical. Show me any reference that says a virtual particle has any shape other than a point filling some area of space as defined by a probability table .. so how does it suddenly become a 3D shape and solid in your theory?

2.) Secondly unless I am misunderstanding you there is a massive problem with introducing an actual 3D shape to particles called Bell's Inequality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell%27s_theorem#Bell_inequalities

We know Bell's inequality and it shows there is no local reality for two observers and now you are introducing a 3D object into this and expecting ALL OBSERVERS to see the same spin.

To do this you need to defeat Bells Inequality and here is the challenge to do so

http://www.science20.com/alpha_meme/official_quantum_randi_challenge-80168

Joy Christian had a similar geometric idea and if you want understanding of what happens to an actual scientist who refuse to accept an absolute falsification read his story.

So unless I misundertsand your theory about introducing a actual 3D shape you have a massive problem with QM.

Finally I am going to give you a thought problem that was given to Einstein.

We have two like eletric charges seperated by some distance or two repelling magnets if you prefer those. I rapidly move one charge or one magnet towards the other we know that the first movement occurs and the change starts the second object moving at a slight time difference being the time light takes to travel from the moved object to the second object .... WHY?

I can give you the religious version that god sees you move the first object and he waits for the speed of light time before he then moves the second but you are into physics so explain to me how the transfer of object 1 momentum to object 2 works with your theory?

See this becomes an intersting problem when you want to make particles REAL AND SOLID because I should be able to observe the interaction and it is what caused Einstein no end of problems.

Last edited by Orac; 01/11/13 04:44 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.