As slightly edited quote of your post.
Originally Posted By: Orac

Bill Gill still believes in a local reality.

You can define this belief as Body A affects body B locally when it either touches B or touches something else that touches B. Einstein called it cause and effect physics. This is often called solid world physics and scientists who follow it like Einstein accept QM experiments as they must but argue there is something we don't understand at work or Einsteins famous hidden variables.

You can define non local reality where Body A affects Body B even though it is not touching body B or anything that is touching B. Einstein called it spooky action at a distance when he saw it with entanglement.

Bell’s theorem proves the existence of an invisible non-local reality it is simple concise mathematics with simple clarity and it is not a conjecture it is a PROOF which is rare in science.

This means parts of the universe that aren't physically connected are instantaneously communicating with each other.

Wheelers delayed choice experiment shows even worse the fact you can change the past by what you decide in the future. In a solid local reality world this is completely ridiculous and even eliminates the idea of superluminal communication via hidden variables because events are being transposed backwards in time.

The only rational conclusion as much as we hate it and it irks us is that reality is a non local reality illusion ... there really is no other choice.

No one is saying things aren't real just that world we learn as a baby is based upon experience of how we see and interpret the world and that is actually not how the actual reality works.

A sub quote from your post.
Quote:
argue there is something we don't understand at work

That is my argument. I don't understand how this can be. The fact that it happens doesn't mean we understand it. The fact that it falls out of QM doesn't really give us an understanding of it. I am ready to accept it, it has been well demonstrated, so I can't argue with it. But I can say that there must be more to it than "see, there it is".

I have been watching the discussions of the Higgs particle. For a long time people didn't understand how massive particles got that way. Then the Higgs particle was postulated. Now it seems that we have found it. So we have something to point to as to how it works. We still don't have anything to point to for how non-local interactions work. I am still waiting for that before I start jumping up and down and crying "Eureka".

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.