But at least you don't have trouble with science Rev K because your religion puts GOD firmly outside science so you don't need science to show it exists :-)

This is the trap and problem for these fundementalists that they need and expect science to show GOD exists and when it doesn't and makes there GOD vanish they blame science.

I have no problem with fundementalists until they start trying to dictate things to science based around there understanding of GOD.

What I find interesting is they exhibit almost all the traits that supposedly is evil like lying, deception, intolerance etc in their attacks on science.

I have very little time for these people and their GOD because they epitomise everything that is evil and wrong in the world. If there is a thing called Satan these fundementalists would be it's cheerleader.

It is interesting that I can have pleasant and meaningful discussion with you a very religious person which I can not have with fundementalists which I think is a function that their GOD hangs literally on every answer.

Last edited by Orac; 12/11/12 05:02 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.