Originally Posted By: Orca
Originally Posted By: God

Definitely no God here @ SAGG... whistle

You confuse it with science which there is very little of on SAGG because of the reigious nutters whistle
You really mean that anytime the "G" word is used, that the person using it (in your opinion) is a religious nutter and doesn't accept science without it, (like a true scientist would even tho science can't qualify or deny the reality of God).
Originally Posted By: Orca

Perhaps Rose should let me moderate I guarantee you there will be no religion in the science section nor anything that isn't science. Paul can go rant in the NQS section and everyone would be happy.
God forbid should anyone even mention the "G" word to a real scientist. sick

Originally Posted By: Bill
Orac, .. a flame war isn't going to do that, it just makes you look kind of stupid too.

Bill Gill

But could a scientist ever really look stupid...? Say it ain't so.. mad

Originally Posted By: Oral

My way starting a "flame war" attacking his pathetic effigy GOD was at least getting a degree of control in the place of the useless moderators. It works because he wants to derail science discussion but having his GOD attacked is not a desirable outcome.

Lets see how many posts it takes to get the most stupid argument silenced doing it your way :-)

Ah sooo.. The manipulation of the forum moderators is the plan. Similar to the way you did when you threatened to leave the forum and got them (and a few others that felt sorry for you and begged your forgiveness) to delete the entire thread to get to the individual you had the gripe with.... Tricksy this Orac is.. yes?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!