Originally Posted By: Ellis
An interesting phrase 'lords of creation', that begs the question- where are the 'ladies of creation'? The latter sound faintly ridiculous, whilst the former are just ridiculous.
Interestingly, Ellis, as I understand it, the English word 'lord' is a contraction of two familiar words: loaf...as in, bread...and ward...as in, warden, or keeper. From 'lord' we get: keepers of the bread.
ETYMOLOGY OF THE WORD:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord#Etymology

LET'S NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE THE LADIES
--------------------------------------
Therefore, in days of old, the lords and ladies of the castle, or of the manor, whatever--were in effect the government of the day.

They were the keepers of the bread--symbol of the necessities of life. What justice there was came from the lords and the ladies. This poses the question:

CAMELOT ANYONE?
Good kings--like king Arthur of Camelot, and of course me, king of SAGGO--took care to collect only the just amount of taxes. Also, we made sure that what was produced and collected was distributed justly. This assured that there was a "happy-ever-aftering"--the kind we have in Canada, eh?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org