"45 Years is a very long time.But not long enough otherwise Einstien would not have made any mistakes."
People make mistakes. But right or wrong, people believe what makes sense to them, not what they decide to believe.
REP: There are people who do it.They simply decide to belive that you are wrong (because of emotional compulsions)and will do anything to prove it. You are aware of such examples.
Sometimes it is ok to do so otherwise Science and Christanity would not have come into existence...
========================================
" Difficult !! Everyday the machine called brain executes so many 'logical' steps everyday to earn its pleasures and reasons for existence.."
No. The brain does many things well, but logic is a strain for it. Logic is trivial for computers (well, for applied logic), but very difficult and even alien for some people.
REP: If you notice I had used the strings with 'logic' because the human brain is beyond the digital logic.It is the superset of any Mathematical executional paradigm.
==========================================
"A dishonest Reality (as you call it) dies very soon because there are better ones.I hope that makes you happy. I can take this forward to say something more complicated but that will be too much."
I don't think there is a dishonest reality. I don't even think there's a dishonest perception of reality. People do not decide what they believe. They only decide what they profess. If they profess what they do not actually believe, then they are being dishonest (there are perfectly legitimate reasons for doing this - yes there are honest reasons for being dishonest!). But the belief is not dishonest. It's the profession of belief that is dishonest.
REP: That was too much for me!!
Beliefs can change....but it doesnot mean that a dead faith was not useful in its own period...