"A true random generator can also be derived from complex systems having non-linear properties."
That is not obvious.
REP: Yes it is not obvious.But if you carefully study the non-linearity of some complex Macro events like thunderstorms,Giant Waves , Evolution etc (I have deliberately included Evolution) then they fall into the category of Naturally occuring manifestations of Non-linear Quantum Wave Function distribution.Therefore in my opinion they can substitute the basic Physical concept of True Random Generators.
=========================================
"A mathematical algorithm is predictable if executed under controlled situations"
That is the point - reproducibility.
REP: Reproducibility of what ???? Not everything can be reproduced exactly.And where it can , the system fails to simulate the true nature of Nature.
=========================================
" Do not beleive anyone.Look at it logically yourself and then decide."
I've looked at it logically 45 years.
REP:45 Years is a very long time.But not long enough otherwise Einstien would not have made any mistakes.
=====================================
Think I can reach a tentative conclusion by this time. Anyone who professes to believe in "individual realities" is either 1) not a logical person or 2) not a very honest person. (On the good side, while most people believe themselves to be logical, the fact is they are anything but. Logic is a good deal more difficult than most people think.)
REP: Difficult !! Everyday the machine called brain executes so many 'logical' steps everyday to earn its pleasures and reasons for existence..
A dishonest Reality (as you call it) dies very soon because there are better ones.I hope that makes you happy. I can take this forward to say something more complicated but that will be too much.
===========================================
"Unpredictability is not understood.Unpredictable is just unpredictable.Even in principle.Once you achieve that you will find miracles do happen."
Enrico Fermi said, "A miracle is any event with a probability of less than 10%."
REP: Ok fine...Once in a lifetime event can also be a Miracle.However there are people who live Miracles everyday as it goes against common sense.
=====================================
"Your perception is truthful to you unless someone presents you a better picture. "
My reality makes sense to me unless someone presents a picture that makes better sense.
People don't decide what they want to believe. They believe what makes sense to them.
REP: You are all alone when you make that decision.If it appeals to you then you will stand up for the so called outcasted description of Nature.There are people who believe in what they believe till they die .. even if the world says you are crazy and should be hanged..