Great Post Mike !

seems that this site kind of confirms by thoughts about
the age of modern humans and the fact that the earth was in an ice age around 13,000 years ago tilts it even further.

according to the archeologist these people were hunters and if my thoughts are correct there should be a large cave or tunnel somewhere in the region that has been covered up by the seas.

or there will be found evidence of large cities close to the ancient sea shores.

the way I see it , the hunters left the caves or cities and traveled to this hunt club to hunt durring the slightly warmer periods , and as the colder temperatures approached they then left and returned to there caves or cities.

anyway now (since 1994)there is evidence of a hunt club located on the outskirts of populated areas that is the oldest ever found
the problem is that there is no city located near the club
of equal age or older , not one that has yet been found.

the story gets deeper but no where near as deep as it will be when the complete story is revealed.

as I have said before evolution is based on what has been found
and they picked through what evidence they wanted to use as evidence , and they havent even explored all there is , science is data gathering and a theory is a theory.

evolution is a theory.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.