Hatfield

Quote:
Paul, This seems to have political overtones to you. If we were having a beer together we would probably be on the same political wavelength.

only if you changed your wavelength.

I suppose if you had tried to get funding for a project that was requested by Georgia Tech , the major school of engineering in america , and not by just one professor of " mechanical " engineering at Ga Tech , but several , just to be told that you could not get the funding
"because the project would violate the known laws of physics"
that you might even feel as if there was a conspiracy.

(although every single person "proffessor's and doctor's" who examined the project aggreed that there was something to it by requesting that it become a summer project )

because it would have violated a known law of physics it was not allowed funding.

and to make this even better a few years later you found that the state that you applied for funding to was de-salinizing sea water with something extremely close to what you requested funding for.

and the method that they were using was saving energy , loads of energy.

you might get further interested in a conspiracy about energy and the use of the laws of physics to refuse funding for energy related inventions.

you state that
Quote:
If we are going to work out the coming problems of climate change and energy supply, we need a poplulation that at least understands the basics. People need to know what a BTU is, and what a Kilowatt Hour is. They need to have some idea of what is valuable and what is snake-oil.

I believe that we need a population that is wise to the tricks and methods of those who use the laws of physics for their own personal reason and gains and neglect the needs of the many that need the new technologies that have been so easily refused funding and so frequently lost.

I dont believe that we need a public that understands the basics of physics , what we really need is honest people that are in control of the energy related funding programs.

and those people should definetly not be people that would lose their jobs if a real energy savings technology were to come about such as the CFPFM or others that have been denied funding or scientific recognition.

think about it if you worked for the department of energy would you allow funding to go to a project that would end your job?

Quote:
They need to have some idea of what is valuable and what is snake-oil.

They need to have some idea of what is valuable

and if they want snake oil here is the place to find it.

and what is snake-oil.

The snake itself

I noticed that you avoided responding to what I said about the
explosion and the implosion below

Quote:
on the other end there is a implosion as the hydrogen and oxygen join to form water again , the same amount of energy that is required for the explosion is returned by the implosion.

I would like to know your thoughts on this , did you overlook these or just didnt think it would fit into your end of this discussion?

Quote:
we ought to step back from our senses, and consider things themselves...Newton

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.