Quote:
Rallem: "The bad part of this was that it was powered by water and in much of the Earth water has a tendency to freeze during the winter months."

Good point. I wonder if it works with anti-freeze added.

I think a well insulated tank along with a low voltage heating supply would be the trick.

the car istelf could monitor/maintain the "WATER/FUEL" temperature and crank itself up when the battery requires a charge.

get this , the air conditioning system could even supply much of the needed water , the tank could be refueled while it is raining , water could be extracted right out of humid air ,
etc..etc..etc..

you know how greedy people are , if this becomes the norm for our energy needs and Im sure it will !! then it will be things like the above that will keep the COST of water down !!!

I wonder if the fuel cell can return much of the water it uses after it converts the H and O2 into electricity?

it should do this to keep people^ from claiming it would cause too much water vapor , a greenhouse gas.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.