I have no doubt in my mind that we survive after physical death.
You want proof? I have none. Neither can anyone else prove to me there is not.

I believe conciousness is an energy, and energy cannot be destroyed, just changed. I find it hard to believe that we are all mistakes made by a primorial soup, from eons ago, a comet carrying DNA or proteins from another part of the galaxy. Evolution has more holes in it that swiss cheese, the fossil records don't add up there are too many gaps. I have looked at both arguments and have realized that some things can't be answered because -- lets face it folks-- right now we ain't smart enough! And some PHd's don't want to admit they are not God. I have really questioned the existance of a higher diety. I did some serious soul searching a while back. Now I find when you look at the science and fall back on religion they are ever more merging together.

I believe the moment I die a new existance will occur. In what form I don't know. There are all kinds of claims out there, spirts, mediums a lot of hocus pocus that proves nothing. I base my belief on faith and some elementary laws of physics. Right now this is the best I can do.

best regards,
odin1