I still do not understand why people do not like Bush. The mere fact that there are so many people actively and overtly disagreeing with him proves his democratic ideas. If he was a T. Rex Cesar, dissedents would not be permitted in the government. That is how you can test a democracy, see how many different opinions are out there on various issues. A paradigm, which the liberals do not notice since their quest on "reason" and not "beleif."
Yes, his ratings are low, as are the Democratic-led Congress. But that would prove his openess in politics, setting a circle that many do not see. Perhaps this is in our evolutionary nature of survival of the fittest to disagree with everything, even in disagreement. The Iraq war is justified for a small defeat will be countered with a grand victory. I would think man would have learned after Vietnam what to do in the mud, for instead of eliminating it, they quickly get out, leaving thousands more to fall. Why I support Bush (aka Ceasar as one called him) is that he is open to the truth. History will agree with that. Instad of letting the terrorists -whose intent is to destroy Israel, Europe, and the United States- acheiving their goals, he takes a minimal defeat now to counter the large one later.
That is how reasonably and scientifically it makes sense. The liberals would have a good case if it wasn't for the circular motion the conservatives take it in. They are blind to the truth, progressing the circle furthur.
Ann Coulter has an article similar to this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/20070704/cm_ucac/studiesshowfelonssmarterthanliberals