Re. the Yahoo comment:
I understand that this of mine comment is probably very cynical, but how on earth would her "faith" have helped Mrs Clinton through the trauma caused by her husband's infidelity? I always thought she showed great pragmatism, after all the Team Clinton is much more powerful politically than each of them individually and there may have been a private accommodation between them regarding such behaviour, we don't know. She must have been very very angry when it all went extremely pear-shaped, through his inability to behave with any discretion. But, really, what could God do? I'm not saying she's not devout-- I don't know anything about it, but really, I think practical politics helped her more than God in this one.

I suppose she could have prayed for strength, but she seems to me to be a woman of great personal strength of character and intellect- certainly enough to deal with a wandering husband, even one as charming, and catastrophic, as Mr Clinton.

The need to ally oneself to a Christian foundation is truly amazing. What would happen if a politician in the US would, as do politicians elsewhere, say that they do not subscribe to any religious belief? Are they really all so devout? Do only Christians stand for Parliament in the US?