DA

I see that you are unable to understand that your "proof" of quark mass is irrelevant to the subject of my post. You can not find anything wrong with what was the subject and redundantly ask for irrelevant "proof" that had nothing to do with my post.

Then just to be an ******* you accuse me of having plagiarized other sites with no evidence. Show me where someone else has put forth the theory that quarks are sub-harmonic of the electrons wave, caused by changes in energy density. Or where someone claiming that using two ways of calculating the electrons orbit was the best choice.

Did any of the work I was supposed to have plagiarized explain Confinement, Asymptotic Freedom, De-confinement. It predicts and explains those, but you refuse to even look. You level charges with out cause or proof.

I do not mind being wrong if I am, but to be accused of plagiarizing others with out proof is even worse than your lack of scientific proof to refute my post.

Pat yourself on the back for running people off the forum with your rude, belittling and ill-informed posts. Good Job. Keep up the good work.

At least I am trying to solve some of the few gaps in our knowledge, instead of spending my time trashing others and spreading lies about them.

I am out of here, Happy now?