Samwik

I am not sure yet, my limited math slow-es me down. Currently I am looking into its predictions on the nuclear mass deficit problem.

DA Morgan
I went to the link you gave. As that site is also based on the work of Milo Wolff and by one of his close friends at that. I am honored that my work has something in common with his, shows I am on the right track. As I said at the start of my post, many theories have came out of Milo's work. If you read that link, you will notice a number of differences however.

Did you go to the link on my other paper which went into greater detail? I addressed those issues in it, though I did not go into detail. #4 The gluon is addressed directly and shown to be a quantum packet of space defined by the anti-nodes of a standing wave center, and I described the resultant interaction also. #2 and #3 I also showed that all the 1/2 spin particles were sub-harmonics of the electron, they don't "convert". The conditions at the time of their creation affects the particle created. #1 On my long to do list.

I see that I may have to go back to my linked paper and rewrite it to make it clearer.