Originally Posted By: newton
And You not like my drawing ?

I can't remotely understand it for two reasons.

1.) The discussion is time reversal symmetry and we have a plane wing ... what is the relevance to this thread ?????????

2.) Even if we were discussing aerodynamics and Grover Swartzlander theory it works nothing like what you have drawn.

So a normal person would create a thread with JUST THAT ONE IMAGE not all your other spam images. Then they would need to explain the idea because no sane person is going to remotely understand what you are saying as presented. It sort of comes across like you expect the light to be deflected down from the wing shape like air does creating lift ... most people would know that is wrong, so they will be totally confused.

Beyond all that whichever way you look it, your drawing doesn't belong in this thread and has nothing to do with time reversal symmetry (the topic). We do however thankyou that is was at least only one image completely off topic rather than the usual 3 pages.

Last edited by Orac; 01/13/16 01:35 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.