Originally Posted By: paul
sam

here is a website that talks about the 800 year lag time
from temperature increase to CO2 increase.
http://www.geocrap....
...Sorry Paul, that is (I feel certain) a well-known AGW denialist website.

I first ran across that site (iirc) back in '08 or '09, while searching for graphs that showed the evolutionary and climate history of the planet. They have neat pictures and graphics, which are usually valid and unmodified, and from valid scientific sources.

But their "conclusions" are editorialized claptrap opinions. Don't get trapped! Look, but don't leap!

So even when they use valid scientific data/graphs, they only post their own (denialistically) 'logical' contusions; instead of posting the freely available conclusions, which experts have written specifically to accompany the original data/graphs.
So I hope they are ‘well known’ for being a slick, junk-science website ...albiet with useful pictures and graphs!

Your cited site is an extensive site (covering any search on paleoclimate that somebody might try). But they manipulate valid data to "show" how any problem with the climate (which people might search online for information about]) can be viewed as normal and not a sign of any problem.

If anyone knows differently, or my memory is faulty regarding that website's content,
please update this WARNING!

~ frown

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.