Originally Posted By: Orac
So this would be like asking why Paul and TT spend time as religious nutters on a SCIENCE FORUM I think the religion forum with people remotely interested in your discussion are elsewhere.

That might be relevant if I were religious.

No you have to come onto a science forum where most of the inhabitants are there to discuss SCIENCE because you are drop kick stupid trolls.

Actually there is a NQS section which is where I originally came upon the invite from the rev., who is religious.

The deeper question dropkick is why you would expect me to answer you truthfully to your garbage it's hardly on topic.

The Topic is Scientific and Religious belief. If you weren't going to be serious or scientific, why are you here?

Oh wait haven't you worked out your on the wrong forum?
I think the forum is ok, but I question whether a few who participate can be objective enough to have a formal discussion without losing themselves in their personal beliefs.
If you are as you say the spokesman for we the forum, then I imagine that you have difficulty with any objectivity due to your religious and scientific beliefs, seeing as you have a need for speaking for everyone else and the way you lose yourself in a rage of ad hominem attacks like the rev.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!