Quote:
Paul. I gave a brief run down of why I believe that life developed from non-life. Can you give a similar run down of why you believe that life was created?

Bill Gill

my reason for belief in creation is simple , its pure logic.

and you want a run down on why I believe that way.

1) I have never ever heard that life just came into being
by mixing the elements together in a bowl. but then you would
need a intelligently designed bowl and a mixer and some type
of intelligence to gather and place the ingredients in the bowl in the first place

2) if scientist ever do gain the ability to create life in
the future then for them to create the most simplest form
of life , they would need to have the ability to place
trillions of atoms at the exact precise point in a area
where the life form would be created then lets not forget
that before they move the atoms they would need to pre program each atom on its function in the life form, and give it a brain to tell all of the individual atoms what they will need
to do in order to survive the next few seconds as a life form.

3) the atomic structure of the simplest life form would alone
look like a complete universe itself , only each and every star in that universe would need to be in a precise location and serve a intelligent purpose.

4) there are no chances that atoms could assemble themselves
in any correct pattern that would cause them to have what
we call life.

5) if by chance atoms somehow found the ability to correctly
assemble themselves together to form life this would mean that the individual atoms had intelligent direction that originated outside the atoms or each individual atom had a brain to think with and the ability to mobilize itself in order to reach the
position that it is required to be in.

6) it is sheer stupidity to not believe in creation.

Quote:
In the last 4.5 Billion years we find fossils of life forms that developed from very simple forms to very complex forms. The complexity of the forms is the simplest in the rocks that are oldest. In newer rocks more complex forms are found. Therefore life has been developing on a scale from simple to complex in a relatively linear manner with respect to time. Extrapolating backwards we find that there must have been a time when there was no life, and then life appeared. So life must have developed from a form of non-life to a form of life sometime in that period. QED

must have is speculation , and a scientific fact is not a speculation.

must have can be a theory , philosophy , hunch , or a guess
but it is not a scientific fact.

I cant prove life was created and you or science cant prove life developed.

to me creation is the logical choice.

to you life developing from non life is the logical choice.

so the difference between scientific belief and religious belief is that science requires speculation on some
grand scale and an immense amount of impossible occurrences
in order for life to have developed from non life elements.

and religion requires intelligent creation.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.