Originally Posted By: Orac
Sorry I was trying to work out if that was a comment or not or perhaps it is a post or not one never knows with you laugh
Orac, my heart (PNEUMA) goes out to you. And take note of the suggestion I make to you after what you say next,
Quote:
Sorry, TT you simply aren't worth wasting time on smile
Orac, I truly agree with the point you make to TT, but may I suggest what I think could be a better way to put it: "TT, whoever you are, I assume and hope there are those who value you as a person. However, regarding what I call a pile of "waffle" , which you write in response to me and others at SAGG, I must say: What you write and how you write it is so boring and meaningless that I refuse to waste my time wading through this pile just in the forlorn hope there may be one meaningful point. BTW, Orac, if you choose to make a motion to this effect, I will be happy to second it, okay!

As one who thinks the Golden Rule is a good one and that it is Good, Optimistic & Delightful, I will be glad to add: AGAPE, Orac, TT and to all at SAGG. We must not forget ALL and who read what gets their interest, eh!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org