I dont understand why you always use your anti religion as your crutch when you are faced with reality.

I was simply pointing out that what you wrote was incorrect.

Quote:
Every particle accelerator in the world shows you as you try and accelerate anything with mass towards the speed the thing gets heavier and heavier and the produced mathematics says that at the speed of light it would have infinite mass.

the particle accelerator does not show anyone anything , it is the interpretation of what occurs in a particle accelerator that shows people
the effects of particle acceleration and collision.

and if people design math to show certain results when examining the results of particle acceleration and collisions then they are showing themselves and others what they want to see , not what is actually happening.

velocity does not convert into mass.

anyone who believes that it does , believes bullshit.

Quote:
and the produced mathematics says that at the speed of light it would have infinite mass.

at least you did write "produced" mathematics which is correct.

because the math was "produced" to protect a theory of mainline science.

BTW , I understand that you cannot accept logic due to your involvement
in a science group or cult that believes in fantasy and even if you did begin
to think logically again you cannot reveal that logic in fear of becoming shunned by the other members of the science group or cult that you belong to.

because I think differently than mainline science thinks I find
myself thankful that its not the 14th century where I could be
burned at the stake or drawn and quartered , or beheaded for
non compliance of mainline science cult beliefs.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.