Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
The innocence of who you are as a child has been replaced by something other than innocence, and is subjective.
This is ego as the master of ones actions and thoughts.

Sorry don't agree one does not choose to be home sick one just is ... what you have written is like Freud mumbo jumbo.

Intuition is not accepted by the current scientific community as anything that can be measured, and so it doesn't exist.

Complete garbage just because something can't be measured doesn't mean it doesn't exist to science IT JUST MEANS IT'S NOT SCIENCE. I can't measure religion so it can't be science but science doesn't claim religion doesn't exist which is what you are saying ... hence that is a TOTAL FABRICATION.

Then again you disappear neatly into mumbo jumbo about ego.

Conditioning: ****

This is pointless you don't even get a chance to register conditioning responses at a cognitive level. Flight and fight reflexes have been tested for decades and there isn't even cognitive recognition they are purely survival reactions and the idea that ego has anything to do with it is beyond my ability to bother arguing.

Stimuli: <snip> Their DNA does not presuppose conditioning to stimuli.

yeah sure I believe you but science says otherwise
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

I resign this is like trying to discuss genetics with Paul you just randomly change science data because it conflicts with what you believe.

Each of these schools of thought emphasises the importance of one factor. Stepping back to see the bigger picture, though, it is clear that each is a valuable but, in itself, limited perspective

I am sorry the DNA, survival and instinctive changes in a person are NOT CONTROLLABLE BY THE INDIVIDUAL ... science is very clear on that.

You may see this big picture that you think you see but I am sorry science doesn't and I certainly don't.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.