Originally Posted By: Revlgking

G.Õ.D, for me, is a HOlISTIC idea, or concept.

Concepts/Beliefs constantly change. So any idea you are going to place in front of you is not going to be permanent. Niether are any conclusions or approaches. The mind is going to follow whims and fancies that may not have anything to do with anything, other than imagination.
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

I readily admit that, being familiar with New Testament Greek, I "made up" what I thought was a new word, pneumatology.
I have found that it can be used to help anyone, including the self, who are "spiritually sick". And I have been there--that is, I know I have made myself ill by my own negative choices--consciously and otherwise.

Bandaids often make for a soothing effect, yet they do not cure. What does is the mind and body when it is not submerged by the 100,000 thoughts a person thinks a day in the relationship with belief, and identification with the personal reality which divides good and evil according to personal preferences.

The Soul is not broken nor is it ever sick. Only the relationship to the spirit needs attention. That relationship if not other than imagined, is not a relationship with spirit, but rather a relationship with ego self and the ideas of self prescribed worth. Then one contends with themselves and the world based on what a person feels like in the moment.

If you are driven by your feelings then your objectivity is subjective.

Anybody can claim to be spiritual. Few of those people know anything about spirit other than what they have been told or imagine.

All of the masters of the past indicate in scripture that the real relationship is in the direct experience. That is what they taught. They taught how to achieve a direct relationship with spirit/God. Religion doesn't grasp that concept or reality.
Like you they prescribe concepts and dogma is created from belief. Not direct experience.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!