"THE GIANT LEAP FORWARD"

This is a dramatic phrase which Turok uses on page 338.

WE NEED TO COMBINE BOTH ANALOGUE AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
Then he writes enthusiastically of the "possibility of a coming "Quantum Age"--Or are we already on the verge?--in which, if we are truly wise enough, we will focus on THE HUMANITY OF SCIENCE, something which has been of great interest to me all my life.

Amazingly, after saying that we will converse with quantum computers--asking questions and getting answers--he says, (at the beginning of page 239): We "shall be the 'operating system' of quantum life. WOW! Sounds GÕD-like to me. What a dangerous, awful and tremendous opportunity to do evil, or good. As he says, "the future will be what we make it? (bottom of page 339)

IMHO, many great visionary souls have already been there and done that, but we have been too dim witted, too closed-minded, too blind and too deaf to see and to hear. Maybe Turok will help us WAKE UP!

Here is a great link to what he says:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/10/09/sci-massey-lectures-neil-turok.html

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/30/13 06:01 AM. Reason: Always helpful

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org