Amaranth Rose you will notice all conversations with Paul become stupid and meaningless because he is a professional religious troll he has no interest in science.

You will notice Bill S, Bill G, Redenwaur and anyone with a science understanding beyond 10 years old has problems with him some are just more tolerant than others.

My concern is students may come to this site and since there is no moderation some of his rubbish simply needs to be corrected and at least challenged because that is his intention to mislead and in those instances calling stupid on something that is clearly and obviously stupid is justified.

In the instance above he seeks to mislead children on what force is and how it works and it is deliberate because it really is that simple children get it.

To you Paul I am not offended at all you are a religious troll who is so insecure in your GOD you feel you need to undermine science in any way possible ... real religious people like Rev K are not so insecure that they view science as any sort of risk.

Last edited by Orac; 11/22/12 04:51 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.