It is an interesting find and I hope that they are able to find corroborating evidence for the theories being brought forward, but, I think that there is a long way to go before there is more than conjecture to offer.

I, personally, remember the fuss here in Oz when the Mungo Man was discovered. It was a whole skeleton and at the time I was teaching that humans had reached Australia via a land bridge about 5-10, 000 years ago from Indonesia!! The fuss was huge and most of it was very negative and ridiculed the idea. The discovery of more skeletons elsewhere in the area finally proved the case. However there are still many in Oz who still, for various reasons, think that aborigines came here across a land bridge 5,000 years ago.

The claims about the mammoth hunters seem credible, but the tentative nature of the evidence seems to make any firm deductions premature I think.

In an ideal world I guess it would be possible to have enough time to investigate this site properly and the development would wait for the result!