Hi Zephir,

I am glad to see you agree with my views. In China, only a few people agree with me. However, other people can not answer my question, but refused to admit the theory of relativity is wrong.
If I am wrong, why the APS's editors failed to point out?

Best Regards
Xinwei Huang

Hi kallog,

Your calculations 0.63s are not wrong.
Please continue thinking that circle of the earth around the sun is about 942 million kilometers and the distance from China to Japan is about 3,000 km. It is easy to calculate that Sagnac effect from China to Japan is 2000ns.
Please note that it is not 0. If it is 0, then the Sagnac effect from the orbit about the sun is 0.
Please note that 10000 ÷ 10000 = 1 ≠ 0. If you think 1 is too small so it can be equal to 0, then it multiplying by 10000, the result was 0 instead of 10000.
But the two way time transfer experiment between China and Japan can not detect 2000ns. This experiment detected to about 90ns, which is considered the Sagnac effect of Earth's rotation.
It means that Sagnac effect from the orbit about the sun is 0.
Similar experiments in many countries have completed before, you can learn to the relevant parties.
The question whether after gyrating a circuit they can return to point O at the same time, I think the correct answer is answer 1). It is because the above experimental results.
In fact, we do not need this experiment, according to MMX is also able to draw the answer.
I hope that we seriously look at this experiment and seriously consider my question. If I am wrong, why the APS's editors failed to point out?

Best Regards
Xinwei Huang

Last edited by HXW; 03/30/10 02:50 AM.