Originally Posted By: HXW

Michelson-Morley experiment let us know that the speeds of light in each direction are equal.

MMX only tested light travelling back and forth along straight paths, not around rotating circular paths. You're extrapolating to this case, and possibly introducing some incorrect assumption.

Quote:
api.ning.com/files/3-g0fF2x84RbBfYC8UIGakiS8f-yOI6UQyKWGQlgb9NJNhUPgZIouG6NcGyUGptucq1IiJHjztF2ogup7IVW1X884suQTr6J/file.JPG
Of course it is about 100 meters.
Here, why not impose the result viewing from the inertial system to the rotating disk?

Which path you choose depends what you're interested in. Equally his path is 1000 meters as seen from somebody moving past pretty fast.

Quote:

please note, the light speed relative to the GPS satellites is not C, but the C±V.
However, the light speed relative to the planet is not C±V, but C.

No, it's C relative to both the satellite and the planet. It's the path length which differs between the two reference frames. Remember that in SR length depends on the observer, and is not equal for everybody.

Quote:

If I am wrong, why the PRA's editors and reviewers do not point it out? Do they not understand physics ?
They attacked me in the past published papers, not this paper.
This shows I was right.

Not necessarily. It may show that they misunderstood you or your misunderstood them or some other human problem. Don't rely on people, they are all fallible.

Simply derive the result of a thought experiment using two parts of accepted theory, and point out that the two results differ. After you do that, anybody can examine your calculations and look for mistakes. There may be subtle mistakes which are difficult to see, so don't trust anybody who cannot find any.

You can also do experiments. The equipment needed is quite simple. Cheap electronics can measure nanosecond time differences. Cheap lasers can be used to measure sub-wavelength differences by interference. Cheap radio gear can transmit signals over large distances. If you are correct then its worth a large investment. It's your responsibility to do it, nobody else will spend their time and money working on your idea.