Hi HXW. To answer your question, I calculate 0.63s.

I have explained why I think your calculation is wrong (you used the wrong value for R and you incorrectly assumed a circular path when in fact it is straight). Why haven't you answered me? Do you agree with me? Please tell me what's wrong with my equation delta_t = 4 A omega / c^2.

Lets look at it another way:

You send a light pulse along some loop so that it comes back to you. While it's travelling you move to a different place. When the light finally returns, it's come back to a different place. Therefore it traveled a different distance to what it would if you stayed still. Therefore it takes a different time.

If you sit in a building in Japan and send a pulse to China so that it comes back to you. You haven't moved anywhere, so the light takes the same time to return as it would if you didn't move.

I think you're suggesting the light travelled a different speed in each direction. But to demonstrate this you must give more details of the experiment, such as its name so I can do my own research. You must show that the electronics in the receivers/transmitters didn't cause any asymmetric delays. You must also confirm the signal actually traveled along the same path in both directions. If it was relayed through a satellite then you have to show that the satellite didn't move significantly.

But before we get sidetracked, you should still address my answer to your initial concern. I told you why your 2000ns was wrong but you haven't agreed or disagreed with my equation.