Hi TT,

Thanks for all that. I can see where you are going with this.

Mm, so what do I say? Anything I like I guess.

Well, as humans I don't believe we can understand the 'entire' reality, or Truth.
I guess 'Truth' is a misleading word as it seems to denote right or pure. But my meaning is closer to 'Reality'. And there are many Realities. eg: On a simple level, I really don't think we have the capacity to grasp what it is like for a microbe, an insect or even a dog whose sense of smell is far greater than ours. We can 'imagine' what it would be like. And think of this, their truth/reality is as real to them as ours is to us ie: Dogs 'see' their landscape in smells.

But if my theory is vaguely correct (and at the best that's all it would be) and we do become aware of being the Whole (see The Concept of the Whole and Threadism) we will understand the entire reality/s. But I think never in this human capacity. That's not to say you are wrong, TT. But I believe that's what Plato meant when he said we only see the shadows of things. The questions we are then asking, are of these shadows, so truth or the understanding of reality resulting from these cannot exist.

I believe we can only turn around completely (we can understand some reality/truth if we seek it) or become fully enlightened, when we awake to the Whole.