Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

String theory does not say that all things are alive. That's made up stuff you have added. It's not what the theory says.
It doesn't say matter is dead either. Perhaps we could define"ALIVE"

Science is a social process. Yes.
So is judgment and superstitious belief as a process of learning and growth. Gotta have contrast.

The integrity of science needs to be defended: that's one reason why peer review exists.

Churches, Politics and government, cults, all work the same way.

It's comic book science, not because I disagree with it, but because it betrays a gross misunderstanding of science.

No it only betrays a personal opinion of science that draws a line in front of what it can theoretically substantiate as real. Everything else in the examples you have made according to your knowledge of Spiritual science wont fit behind that line.\

A few years ago I was a judge at a HS science fair. One student's project was to prove that perpetual motion was possible. He got a hand-fan, removed the batteries, and put two magnets on each side of the plastic blades. It didn't move. His conclusion was that perpetual motion was possible, but that the friction was still too great. (In fact, lubricants had been his independent variable, but with consistently poor results.) The lack of understanding of physics, logic, science represented in this young child is scarcely more egregious than represented in some of the posts to this forum.

I hope you didn't slam the poor kid for trying like you slam those who come here with their opinion. Poor kid may never get over the trauma...

It would be a different thing if various posters came in and made inquiries. That's not enough. They all think they're going to revolutionize human understanding without actually having done any real homework on the subject.

Ya know I had the same thought about you and spiritual science. Instead of having an open mind and asking questions you like to amuse yourself by insinuating it has no scientific application. The shoot first and ask questions later approach. But then anything I have offered regardless of whether you asked or not has been outright denied and ridiculed.
Mostly I find that you define your science without having ever really given a definition. Which means you are in total control of what you want to fit and what you don't want to fit, and you have had nothing to say that is real about spiritual science, just superstitious, witch burning accusations.
The cardinals of the church used to use the same approach when they would hang someone they didn't like.

"Spiritual science" is not science for the same reason that flinging poo is not same as playing chess.

Spiritual science is not like the science of your belief and representation, because science as it is represented by you is flinging poo at everything but your own beliefs.
Spiritual science is less dogmatic and church-like and makes use of superstition as a contrast to reality rather than having a need to protect the Übermensch and master race. The Übermensch is always safe for those who want to find it within, and those that don't will....eventually. Such is life. Free will and all that...

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!